Thursday, August 6, 2009

a little bit of news

My dr was to be away on holidays, and when I called his office last week, his office manager had voice mail picking up, saying that SHE was away until the 10th! So I came down to visit my mom while the kids are away for a week. I finally got up the nerve to email the dr today, after all, he DID give me his email address, and said that I could email with any questions. Well, I am blown away, but I got a reply from him, literally a couple hours later! How kewl is that! Anyways, they have a backed up surgery with more than 20 emergency cases, and he is reluctant to bring me in afterhours or on the wknd, as he needs to make sure that the specimen goes to pathology, otherwise its a wasted procedure. He says to hang in, and he is trying to get me in next week! So, this is very very good news, even though its not specific.