Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Eve of the BIG VISIT

Terribly nervous, I must confess. There are several people that I know will be in prayer, and probably quite a few more that I don't know about, that will be also praying. Greg and I are meeting with Pastor Byron ahead of time, and then Greg will be going with me to the doctor's appointment. All test results are to be in, and plans are to be made. A biopsy should be scheduled, and I am hopeful that a surgery date will be planned as well. Its hard right now to make plans, not knowing how quickly things are going to come together. It would be really great if things could happen during the week of August 2nd, as the kids are already away. But I will be grateful if things can just happen in a timely manner. For tomorrow, I pray for dignity, and listening ears. Everything is all ready set, its just a case of learning what everything is.