Friday, November 6, 2009

UNPLUGGED

So, I am officially unplugged from the antibiotics. I have the picc line in for another week, or until the ortho surgeon ok's its removal. I am taped up to waterproof the picc, and it is soooooo itchy that I may have to call the nurses to get them to come un-waterproof me! ARGH. Must think un-itchy thoughts!
It was lovely to have my first shower in months! Do I smell better or what! LOL

Emily continues to rock on the basketball court, scoring at least once each game and playing an awesome defence as well. Adam loves watching the games, he gets so excited. Next year, he can join the league.

Adam and Ryan both were invested into their Beaver troop on Monday, giving mommy lots of sewing for the week (each child gets 5 new badges at investiture). Somebody remind me that I need some new hand sewing needles.

Greg is famous once again at http://www.kingstonthisweek.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2162658

We think that if you squint, he *might* be in the food lineup. He will talk your ear off about it, if you want to know more.


My oncologist called Wed night to say that she had seen the ultrasound, and was going to run routine MRIs of the breasts in six months, and again six months later. She is also going to speak to my surgeon to understand what his options for surgery are, so that she can support me through that, and I can better understand it all.

I see the surgeon on Wed, in the afternoon.

Ryan is laying a wreath at their remembrance day service. Both boys will get to wear their beaver uniforms to school.

I am going to sleep all wknd. Hope that everybody has a good wknd.

Suzette