Monday, October 5, 2009

GOOD MONDAY MORNING & AN UPDATE

just spoke with MRI people, they want me to come in to make sure that I will fit into the machine with the cage thing that they need to use next time. If all goes well, I am scheduled for next Wednesday for the next MRI. Click click, the plan falls into place!

I am so tired of hauling this pack with the antibiotics and machine with me everywhere! Its only for another 30 days, but its too long. And too much. Whine whine.

Got my little garden weeded out on Saturday. Took my stool and pulled weeds with one hand, but it worked. I had to get Greg to come clean them up for me, because I didn't use a bucket and couldn't pick them up with both hands! But it looks so nice now! Now I need to get a pot so that I can repot the aloe vera plant to bring it inside. It has loved being outside all summer, and has at least 5 babies ready to be separated. It feels good to do this stuff and feels good that I am able to do this stuff, even if I am sore and tired afterwards.

I have two appointments this week, one to start physio, and one with the GP as a catch up visit.

Hope everybody has a good week.